Wyoming Valley Montessori – RedesignPosted July 30, 2012 | By Brandon Senese No Comments
The Wyoming Valley Montessori School is a non-profit organization whose mission is to support children’s natural desire to learn. We have been working with them to redesign and launch their new website so that it has that clean, crisp feel. Today, we present the finished design. A catchy slider describing what the school is all about grabs your attention at first glance. Simple navigation allows users to find what they are looking for with ease and there is even a news section to keep families up-to-date on current information. We feel we accomplished our goal of keeping the site clean cut and simple with full functionality.
Feel free to check it out at www.wvms.org.
Leave a comment
- Inspirational Career Quotes to Empower
- Congratulations to The Commonwealth Medical College’s first graduating class to receive doctor of medicine degree
- MLB helps The Greater Wilkes-Barre Association for the Blind in its quest to guarantee “Vision Forever”
- Six things all professionals should fit into every workday
- Latona Law is launched
- Welcome to MLB Brandon and Chelsey!